I want to fully uninstall the Beyond Identity Authenticator from my macOS.
The following steps will remove the Beyond Identity Authenticator from the Mac OS device.
Open the Beyond Identity Authenticator
- Right Click on the authenticator icon in the top taskbar
Click on Quit Beyond Identity Completely
Navigate to the Application Folder
Click on Finder
Click on Applications under the Favorites Column
Right Click on Beyond Identity
Select Move to Bin
- Navigate to the Utilities under the Application folder
- Open the Terminal application
- Issue the following command:
rm -r ~/Library/Application\ Support/com.beyondidentity.endpoint.macos
- You can close the Terminal application
In case of multiple users are using Beyond Identity on the computer, steps from number 7 should be repeated with every user.