Windows WMI UUID
Added WMI UUID to Windows device info; this can be leveraged as an identifier for a device. Often used as a backup for MDM integrations that require a device lookup.
Silent Install Support Flag
To execute a silent install, do the following:
- Run Command Prompt as administrator
- Execute the command msiexec "<path>\BeyondIdentityUser.msi /qn
- Where <path> is the full path to the MSI file
- Sub BeyondIdentityUser.msi for whatever the name of the specific MSI you're installing is
- This will begin the installation process in the background. The app will not launch on its own once complete.
Clarification of onboarding and add device screens
Improvements to the onboarding process
As a user, on a new clean install without previous DB, registry entries, or caches. I want to see the Onboarding experience starting with the Welcome Screen.
After a user has added a passkey, when they go to the Add Passkey screen, they will have a Cancel option displayed.
When a user has Passkeys on their device, they will now see the Passkey List/Detail view every time they open the app.
Windows Authenticator support for Markdown links
Administrators can set a custom message for actions that are allowed or denied under the policy. These messages can now contain markdown links.
I love passwordless [Beyond Identity](https://www.beyondidentity.com/)
Windows Desktop Login
Fix to ensure that the Windows services crucial to the logon process are running before attempting to authenticate.
Added policy filters to the events page.
SIEM Integration: Added search to the SIEM Provider Dropdown
SIEM Integration: Added new provider - Elastic Search
- The following operating systems were tested and certified for this release:
- Android 9, 10, 11, 12
- iOS/iPadOS 12.2, 13, 14, 15
- macOS 10.15, 11, 12
- Windows 10, 11
- Linux: Ubuntu 18 LTS, Ubuntu 20 LTS, Ubuntu LTS 22.04, CentOS 7, CentOS Stream 8, CentOS Stream 9