This guide provides information on how to:
- Set up Beyond Identity as a passwordless authentication solution for Windows Desktop Login Azure AD Joined devices.
- Set up Active Directory to use Certificate Based Authentication for applications and Beyond Identity as a Credentials Provider.
Ensure that you have the following:
- Admin Console Configuration via Azure AD (Access to admin.byndid.com)
- User Console Configuration via Azure AD(Access to user.byndid.com)
- User provisioning using SCIM via Azure AD
- Passwordless login using BI IDP working
- Client Side:
- Azure Ad joined Windows 10 pro device.
- Device with TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
- Device with Beyond Identity Authenticator installed and enrolled in Beyond Identity Web App Authentication service.
- Built-in or Pluggable Fingerprint reader (Optional)