New Features and Enhancements
The following features and enhancements are available in this release:
- Desktop Login for Windows now allows users to change their PIN or fingerprint registration after enrollment. To change the registration type:
- Select the credential and then click About this credential > Extensions > Desktop Login > Edit Settings.
- From the pop-up dialog, change the PIN or fingerprint registration.
- System administrators can now set policy to allow or restrict macOS and Windows users to authenticate and/or add devices based on the build/version and release date attribute settings. If set, the policy engine checks to see if the:
- Build (macOS) or Revision (Windows) is within the last n update of the most recent major release.
- Build Release Date (macOS) or Revision Release Date (Windows) is within or is not within the last number of specified days.
The following operating systems were tested and certified for this release:
Android 9, 10, 11, 12
iOS/iPadOS 12.2, 13, 14
macOS 10.15, 11, 12
Linux: Ubuntu 18 LTS, Ubuntu 20 LTS, Ubuntu LTS 22.04, CentOS 7, CentOS 8, CentOS Stream 9