New Features and Enhancements
The following features and enhancements are available in this release:
Tenant Administrators can now deploy git commit signing to individual users from the Admin Console for macOS and Windows platforms. To add users, you must first create the group and then add users to that group:
Note: To use this functionality, you must have git commit signing already enabled for your tenant. Contact a Beyond Identity team member if you do not already have it enabled.
Log into the Admin Console and select the Groups tab.
- From the Groups page, select Add Group:
- In the Add Group dialog, provide:
- The Group Name. The name must be BI_SDO_GPG_Key_Creation
- An optional Description
- Select Save Changes. The group is added to the Group list.
- Locate and open the new-created group.
- From the BI_SDO_GPG_Key_Creation group page, select Add Users.
- From the Add User dialog, select each user you want to add from the drop-down menu. The credential associated with the user is displayed in the dialog.
- Click Add users to group. The users are displayed under the Members section.
The Linux Platform Authenticator now supports CentOS Stream 9.
The following operating systems were tested and certified for this release:
Android 9, 10, 11, 12
iOS/iPadOS 12.2, 13, 14
macOS 10.15, 11, 12
Linux: Ubuntu 18 LTS, Ubuntu 20 LTS, Ubuntu LTS 22.04, CentOS 7, CentOS 8, CentOS Stream 9