This article covers the steps on how to install the Beyond Identity User Portal in Okta.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to install Beyond Identity User Portal.
1. Log in to Okta and open the Admin portal
2. Navigate to Applications → Applications
3. Select the Add Application button
4. Type Beyond Identity to the search, and select Beyond Identity User Portal
5. Select the Add button
6. Select the Done button
7. In the Applications list, select the Beyond Identity User Portal
8. Open another tab, open Beyond Identity Admin Portal, and open the Integration tab
9. Select the Edit button
10. In the Okta Admin tab, select the Edit button
11. Switching between the Okta Admin tab and the Beyond Identity Admin Portal tab, copy
and paste the Client ID and Client Secret values from Okta
to the Beyond Identity Admin Portal SSO Client ID and SSO Client Secret
12. In the Beyond Identity Admin Portal, enter your Okta address as the issuer. if you
have configured the Beyond Identity, Admin portal integration, is the same issuer name.
13. Copy your Beyond Identity tenant ID from the Beyond Identity Admin Portal
to paste in the Beyond Identity User Portal application configuration in the Okta
tab of your browser
14. Finally, save settings in Beyond Identity Admin Portal and Okta Admin Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.