We’ve introduced a new column and filter on the passkey table that allows you to filter and see a list by vulnerabilities, such as jailbroken/rooted, no firewall, no biometric set, no password set, and no TPM on the device.
- We've updated the underlying SDK for Apple IOS and MacOS to detect performance-impacting events better.
- We improved the user content verification process.
When a user attempted to authenticate without a local passkey, erroneous characters would appear in the error message.
- When a user removes a passkey from the Beyond Identity Platform Authenticator and that passkey is used for Windows Desktop Authentication, they see the following warning:
- Active Directory tokens, used by the Beyond Identity Active Directory Connector, are now generated in the Beyond Identity Admin Console. Legacy methods to generate tokens have been depreciated. All tokens generated via legacy methods will continue to work until a new token is generated in the Admin Console.
- When a user attempted to establish a Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) session after performing a Beyond Identity Windows Desktop Login (WDL) enrollment, the credentials would fail regarding the RDP authentication attempt. To resolve this, we are introducing a dialog window after performing the WDL enrollment, including instructions to lock and unlock your Windows desktop before attempting an RDP session. The unlock/lock or reboot is only required immediately following a Beyond Identity Windows Desktop Login enrollment.
- When initiating a Microsoft Windows Remote Desktop (RDP) session, if the selected user is the current user (i.e., un-enrolled), a Windows login tile was not created.