- We've changed the default behavior of how the support email customization behaves. Where previously it has defaulted to the beyond identity support email, it will now state, "Please contact your IT support team." You will still be able to add a custom email address, but this new option will allow for increased flexibility.
- We've made visual updates to the Activity Trends Snapshot to improve these metrics' usability and clarity. We added more detail regarding the date ranges compared.
- [Console v0] Authentication counts by location were missing authentications.
- [Web Authenticator v0] Passkey card took up too much space.
- When retrieving credentials on a Windows computer, some passkey images were reset to the default icon image.
- When prompted to set up security (PIN, password, swipe, etc.) on Android, a passkey wouldn’t export.
- GPG Signing failed at the same time as an Authentication.
Improved the response from fingerprint readers after sleep or wake events. If there’s an issue after applying this update, consider updating the fingerprint reader's driver to the most up-to-date manufactures driver version. In some cases, the Windows Universal driver works best.
When the OS wakes from sleep, hibernation, or first boots, the driver notifies applications that are listening (waiting) for an event that lets them know they can communicate with the fingerprint reader. Due to driver differences, various hardware devices may not send the proper notifications. If you experience issues with the fingerprint reader not working after such an event, ensure the driver is up to date, or change to a different compatible driver for that hardware device to ensure it is working correctly.
- In the Beyond Identity Platform Authenticator, the link to Enroll in Desktop Login didn't display.
- On startup, users saw the Pipe not initialized error.
- In Azure AD-only deployments:
- The Authenticator crashed when multiple users had it open on the same machine.
- An error occurred when unlocking a computer logged into an Azure AD-only domain.