We added the username on incomplete transaction events where available.
- When enabling the Login Hint Validation Config toggle, the OIDC Login Hint Strategies did not show the required message.
- We made copy changes in the UI to replace credentials with passkey.
- When clicking Remove passkey and then clicking Delete to confirm, the vertical scrollbar appeared in the UI briefly before the confirmation message closed.
- The Desktop Login status in Device Details erroneously indicated that the device was Suspended.
- During identity verification, the Verifying your identity screen now appears.
We added support for managed automatic updates of authenticators for Windows and macOS. This leverages version control settings to manage update settings.
The Palo Alto VPN client could not launch the authenticator.
- We added a new status to the User profile/device section where users can determine whether or not Windows Desktop Login is active. The new Desktop Login column reflects the current status of a device (Enrolled, Not Enrolled, N/A (for example, not eligible)).
- We added the ability for tenant administrators to generate a recovery key for eligible devices enrolled in Windows Desktop Login. They can now click the key symbol next to the eligible device and copy it in the Generate recovery key dialog.
We updated the Last Seen column in the user profile section under the Devices tab to be more consistent across the console.