- Console users can view each user's Enrollment Status and Last Authentication date on the user grid.
- Console administrators can select Deployment Snapshot metrics and drill through to pre-filtered lists of the user grid representing those metrics. For example, users can click on the pending enrollment total, prompting them to navigate to the user grid pre-filtered to those users' pending enrolment.
- Console administrators can find out which groups a user is a member of by navigating to their user Profile page.
- Added download certificate and download metadata options for WS-FED configurations.
- Policy events now include policy evaluation data.
- When viewing the Early Access Analytics tab and refreshing the page, it defaulted to the Authentications and device over tab instead of staying on the Early Access Analytics tab.
- When clicking Learn More from Admin Console > Settings > Console Login > Console Passwordless Login, user authentication was triggered again.
Authentication for webviews for Adobe Creative Cloud and to Adobe license verifications are now supported.
- When verifying by authentication link, clicking the Copy link button did not trigger the authentication.
- When removing a passkey from a macOS computer, Authenticator didn't refresh properly. Instead of going back to the Home screen, as expected, the About this passkey screen remained open.
- An error displayed when navigating to a user's device from the Admin Console.
- Failed to re-enroll desktop login credentials of an existing user.
- Enrolling in Windows Desktop Login in an Okta environment, the msDS-KeyCredentialLink key for the user did not update in Okta resulting in login failure with Beyond Identity.
Please sign in to leave a comment.