Self-Service SIEM Integrations
New Self-Service SIEM Integrations: You can now configure event log integrations with Datadog. You can select the events you would like to receive and create multiple integration configurations to support different reporting and monitoring needs.
To configure SIEM integrations:
- From the Admin console, select Integrations from the left menu.
- From the Integrations page, select the SIEM tab.
- Click the Add SIEM Integration button and scroll down to select the DataDog option.
- Add the information required.
- Select one or more events from the Events drop-down menu. To select all events, click the Select all checkbox.
- Click the Save Changes button.
The “Check for updates” menu item now appears as documented when update availability for end users is managed by the Authenticator Version Control feature. For more details, refer to Managing Authenticator Updates.